The story behind the company
meet the team
The core of What We Do
what we know
Here’s your chance to take a walk down the high tech fashion aisle. At 6:00 PM on Friday, January 7, at the Fashion Show Mall (3200 Las Vegas Blvd South, Suite 600), the MommyTech Summit and Exhibition, the CES go-to resource for home- and family-management technology, invites you to strut your stuff at the MommyTech Fashion Show. Whether it’s a dazzling work of LED technology, a solar-powered jacket or a netbook for evening wear, if it’s directed at the mommy audience and can be accessorized, we want you to watch our mommy bloggers describing your product as it takes the walk of fashion.
It’s brought to you by Living in Digital Times, the same folks who produce such gangbuster CES events as Last Gadget Standing and the Mobile Apps Showdown, so you know it’ll be a high-profile, crowd-pleasing event. The event shares the stage with another of Living in Digital Times’ productions, the Kids@Play Interactive Awards. We’ll take care of the models, you bring the products.
- Show located at the Great Hall.
- Full production staff and event coordination. Event will include Great Hall LED screens, lighting, special effects on the runway and video.
- We will have green room and dressing facilities for the models.
- LIDT will provide the models, runway staff, make-up and hair artists, styles and dressers.
- Assorted Appetizers for attendees * Wine and assorted beverages